Two more cards using the Best Dressed DSP. I just love this DSP and I really love the colors of this cards. Blackberry Bliss is just so beautiful! One of my favorite stamp sets is Thanks For The Laughs and it was so fun to get to use this set on these cards.
- Top Card Base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 using Blackberry Bliss cardstock. Bottom Card is done the same way but with Whisper White cardstock.
- DSP from the Best Dressed 6×6 pack is cut at 4 x 5 1/4 for the TOP card and 2 x 5 1/2 for the BOTTOM card.
- For the bottom card you will need a layer of Blackberry Bliss cardstock cut at 2 1/4 x 5 1/2. You will be attaching the DSP to this layer and then POP it up with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Punch 2 of the Leaf sets using the Leaf punch. Lightly score the leaves and bend them at the score. This will add texture to the leaves.
- Make a bow or a double bow ( I did a double bow) and attach the two sets of leaves end to end and put the bow in the center using a glue dot. You can use any embellishment you like but I used the clear faceted gems on my card.
- Stamp the saying for the TOP card on Whisper White and cut it with your stitched rectangle die. For the Bottom Card I just stamped it right on the card base.
- For the top card I just cut my ribbon a bit longer than the DSP and attached it to the DSP BEFORE I attached it to the Blackberry Bliss card base. Then cut a small piece of ribbon and tie a little knot and attach it to the base ribbon with a glue dot.
- For the TOP card pop up your saying that you cut out and attach it over the to the right side of the card.
- On the inside of the TOP card I used a layer of whisper white card stock cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and I used the left over strip of DSP on left side of the layer for a little added design.