I started out by just making one card, the one on the right. I was left with a strip of paper that was just to pretty to put in the scrap pile. One card project became two. The paper used is Best Dressed from our Mini catalog. I did these cards for one of my day retreats and the ladies had so much fun making them.
- Cut your DSP at 4 x 5 1/4 for card on the right and 2 x 5 1/2 for card on the left.
- Using Lovely Lipstick card stock cut a layer at 2 1/4 x 5 1/2 this will be used for the card on the left.
- Whisper white card base cut at 4 1/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2 for card on the left
- Petal Pink card base cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4 for card on the right
- Stamp Butterflies using Butterfly Gala for both cards using both the larger and smaller butterflies. Punch out using the Butterfly Duet punch.
- Punch out 4 leaves using the Leaf Punch and lightly score down the middle of each leaf and bend up just a little so it has more texture to it.
- For the card on the Right I used the Thank you from Butterfly Gala and cut it out using the stitched rectangles . This is popped up on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the card on the left I stamped the Hello beautiful from Butterfly Gala right on the card base.
- Layer and pop up the butterflies and add them to the card as shown in the picture above.
- For the card on the right I added a 4 x 5 1/4 section of Whisper White on the inside.
- If you don’t have the butterflies or the leaf punch you can also use flowers and any leaf dies you have to change it up.